Filed under: Earnings reports, Conventions and conferences, Annual meetings, Starbucks (SBUX), PepsiCo (PEP), Sprint Nextel Corp (S), Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Chesapeake Energy (CHK), Procter and Gamble (PG), Verizon Communications (VZ), Eastman Kodak (EK), Hilton Hotels (HLT), Symantec Corp (SYMC)
Not much interesting going on except earnings -- so here is a run down of some of the biggies reporting next week.
Monday April 30
- Verizon Communications Inc (NYSE: VZ) to report Q1 earnings; conference call at 8:30am. Verizon is expected to post adequate revenue but a decline in EPS. Investors will be listening for comments regarding the company's new FiOS cable and broadband service.
- Hilton Hotels Corporation (NYSE: HLT) to report Q1 earnings; conference call at 12pm. Hilton is also expected to post a decline in EPS.
Tuesday May 1
Wednesday May 2
Thursday May 3
- International Paper Company (NYSE: IP) to report Q1 earnings; conference call at 10am.
- Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX) to report Q2 earnings; conference call at 5pm. Analysts will evaluate the progress Starbucks has made with its new store opening plan, as well as its effort to restore the "community" appeal that some executives in the organization feel has been lacking at selected coffee houses of late.
Friday May 4
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE: CHK) to report Q1 earnings; conference call at 9am
- Eastman Kodak (NYSE: EK) to report Q1 earnings; conference call at 11am. Analysts will evaluate Kodak's restructuring progress under which the company hopes to become a major player in digital age. Wall Street professionals will look for continued cost cuts in the film division, along with beefed-up production and marketing resources for its professional imagery and graphic communications units.
| Email this