I would first like to apologize for ever turning my back on you. Im sorry it will never happen again. I believe I have been a really really really ok person this year especially if you compare it to the last few woowee was I terrible. Anyways there are some things I would like to ask for that I really cannot live without. I mean I wont be able to continue on this planet without the following Items and I mean it Santa this isnt a threat just the truth. Oh and by the way Santa have you lost a little weight? I think its true you skinny thang you. Ok to the list I'm just ramblin and you have a bajillion requests to fill so here it goes.
1. Mastering the art of french cooking by Julia Child, Louisette Bertholle, & Simone Beck
I would absolutely love the hardcover version of said book please.
2. A set of all-clad stainless steel cookware
8" frypan, 10" frypan, 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, 3-quart saute pan with lid, 3-quart saucepan with lid and 6-quart stockpot with lid.
Please note that the handles must be sturdy and the bottoms should be a lil thick.
3. Socks lots and lots of colorful pretty socks. Toe socks,knee socks, ankle socks I love em all.
4. Shoe laces colorful ones so I can change out my chucks more often.
5. Trident layers gum the green one I want a million pack of it.
6. New brushes and canvas so I can paint again oh then I need oil paint too
That's all I can think of for now but If I get any new ideas I will surely let you know.
Thanks Santa youre a real pal