tag:fubar.com,2010:blog-189507Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:46:50 -0800Tag yer itA fubar user blog.
email@example.com (Sport Compact Fanatic)fubartag:fubar.com,2010:BlogRSS-189507.post-710024Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:46:50 -08002008-02-17T10:46:50-08:00Tag yer itOnce you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird or random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose at least 5 people to be tagged, listing their names . Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "You're it!" on their profile and ask them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you...
1. I am a total Coca Cola Addict. Pepsi is drinkable but it don't satisfy my addiction.
2. I am an only child not including step brothers and sisters.
3. I am a very strong willed person and not easily swayed when I know something for a fact. Because of this I have been told I am stubborn.
4. I am a mutt plain and simple. What makes me who I am nationality wise is Irish, Canadian French, Parisian French, American Indian, German, and god only knows what else. But I am most in touch with me Irish roots.
5. I am able to consume a large amount of alcohol when I drink but yet I am not one you would call a drinker. Could it be some the drinker nationalities in me? LOL
6. I am the type of person that I can be friends with everyone yet I only have only a few friends. I have acquaintances more then anything. If I call you a friend you are a great and special person in my book.
7. I have worked in a variety of jobs over the years, both white and blue collar thinking they might be the one I would work for a long time. Not the case though. I go where something might make me enjoy my work along with better money.
8. Some would, hell most would call me a geek or a nerd. I have a lot of knowledge in a variety of subjects which brings people to that conclusion. I am just me though.
9. I am one who is clinical when it comes to music. I am capable of reading music along playing several instruments but I am not one who is on the artistic side of it. It comes from my head not my heart and the heart is what makes a person a true musician.
10. When it comes to patience depending on the situation or person I can have infinite amounts of it. Those times I don't watch out because I can be beyond blunt and want to tell it how it is.
Now who's turn should it be to be tagged?
~StonedWitchfirstname.lastname@example.org (Sport Compact Fanatic)http://www.fubar.com/blog/189507/710024#viewcomments