Cancer is a diease that claims many peoples lives. It dont matter what age, race, religon,gender.
cancer moves through the population dealing devistating blows. Everyday hundreds of people are dignosed with cancer. sometimes the treatments help sometimes they dont.
there are several fundraisers out there today but how much of the money you donate goes to cancer research. depending on the type of fundraiser that your giving to. or the merchendise you buy like pink ribbons most generally unless stated other wise they give maybe 10% of what you spend to cancer research.
My Family has been devistated with cancer for years. Im just wondering will it ever stop will they find a cure. im thinking of orginazing my own fund raiser for cancer 95% of the proceeds will go to cancer research. the other 5% will go for materials for the fundraiser let me know what you think thanks
- last post
- 3 years ago
- can view
- can comment
Copyright © 2013 Social Concepts, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.
blog.php' rendered in 0.1434 seconds on machine '183'.