1. What's your middle name? Lynn
2. What are you listening to right now? The news
3. What was the last thing you ate? A Girl Scout Cookie
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? John
5. Do you drink? I have...
6. Do you smoke? Cigarettes
7. What is the first thing you noticed in someone? Their eyes
8. What is your hair color? Brown
9. What is your eye color? Hazel
10. Do you wear contacts/glasses? Glasses
11. Dogs or cats? Dogs. I'm allergic to cats
12. What's your favorite animal? Dogs
13. What's your favorite television show? I'm really liking "The Walking Dead"
14. What's your favorite movie? "The Boondock Saints"
15. What's your favorite band/singer? I don't really have a favorite.
16. How old are you? 32
17. Do you have a crush on anyone? Yes
18. What's your sexual orientation? Straight
19. What's your favorite color? Green!!!
20. What was your most embarrassing moment? [sigh] I was racing someone in a grocery store. Ran right past the "Wet Floor" sign...when I tried to stop, I slid right into the cheese display.
21. Do you ever wish you were someone else? Not really.
22. What were you like when you were a kid? I'm going to say I was a nerd. But a nerd that was liked by everyone.
23. What would your dream house be like? It would be huge!!!
24. What last made you laugh? My youngest boy lecturing my oldest about how he treats other people.
25. What is your favorite word? I don't have a favorite word.
26. What is your least favorite word? I don't have one of those either.
27. What turns you on? Dark hair and a killer personality
28. What turns you off? People with no sense of humor.
29. What is your star sign? Gemini
30. What are your favorite books? I really like Non-fiction
31. Do you have any siblings? Sure do
32. Do you like to dance? I don't like to now...but I did take dance lessons for about 7 years.
33. What is your definition of cheating? When you do something with another person that you wouldn't like your significant other doing.
34. Have you ever cheated on someone? Yes. But it was a long time ago.
35. Do you regret anything? Of course I do
36. Do you have any phobias? Yes, lol
37. Ever broken any bones? Sure have!
38. Ever come close to death? Quite a few times.
39. What is your religion, if any? I'd say I'm more Christian than anything.
40. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist? No
41. Are looks important in a relationship? Partly. They get your attention, but in the long run....they don't matter.
42. Are you more like your mom or your dad? I'm not really sure. I know I'm not like my Mom much, but I was never really around my Dad.
43. What is your favorite season? Fall
44. Do you have any tattoos? I have one.
45. Do you have any piercings? Just my ears.
47. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? No, lol.
48. Who is your celebrity crush? Adam Lavigne.
49. Are you a virgin? God no.
50. Do you get jealous easily? Nope
51. What is your favorite type of food? Mexican
52. Do you ever want to get married? I was married before. I don't really know about doing it again.
53. Who was your first kiss with? Is it bad that I don't remember? I'm thinking it was with a guy named Dustin in Junior High.
54. Have you ever been cheated on? Oh yeah.
55. What is your idea of the perfect date? The first date I had with my boyfriend. We just walked around our capital city and talked.
56. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? A little of both.
57. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets? Yes. I think it's very selfish to think that with as huge as the solar system is, that we are the only place with creatures on it.
58. What talent do you wish you'd been born with? Being able to tell people how I feel.
59. What is your saddest memory? My brother dying.
60. Do you believe in love at first sight? I do.
61. Do you believe in soul mates? Yes, and I've found mine.
62. Have you ever dyed your hair? Hahaha, yes.
63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you? I'm sure
64. Would you go against your moral code for money? Nope.
65. What are three things most people don't know about you? 1.) I don't watch much television. 2.) I sing all the time 3.) I take souls.
66. Who are you jealous of? No one.
67. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy? Nope, but I use to.
68. How long was your longest relationship? 9 years.
69. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half-full
70. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you? Bring me flowers and kiss me on the cheek.
71. Who is your most loyal friend? Cathy
72. Are you in a relationship? yes
73. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her? The way they treat me.
74. Are you a bad person? I'd like to think I'm not.
75. Are you a lover or a fighter? Lover
76. What did you do on your last birthday? I don't remember. I think I was sick, lol
77. What is your favorite quote and why? “You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.”-Dr. Seuss
78. If your best friend died, what would you do? Cry.
79. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? Nothing
80. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do? Everything I can.
81. What is the strangest dream you've ever had? I don't remember many of them.
82. Are you happier single or in a relationship? Both
83. Who were you in a past life? No clue
84. What is your happiest childhood memory? Finding a turtle that I'd set free years before. (I knew it was the same because before I knew it was bad, I'd painted the shell)
85. Have you ever experienced unrequited love? Many times
86. Have you ever had an imaginary friend? I did. Her name was Jamie, lol
87. If you were the president, what would you do? Make marijiuana legal
88. What is your ideal career? Photographer
89. What is your political affiliation? I'm registered, but I vote how I want.
90. Are you conservative or liberal? I'm me.
91. Is the male or female body closest to perfection? Both are, well...depending on the person
92. Do you like kissing in public? I do!
93. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change? The need for welfare. No one should be in need of food, shelter, and medical attention.
94. Where would you like to live? Any where that it is a constant temp. of about 70
95. Where would you go on your dream vacation? In the mountains.
96. Describe yourself in one word. Odd
97. Describe yourself in one sentence. A mix of funny, honest, and loyal.
98. Where do you see yourself in five years? On the verge of a mental breakdown.
99. What is your greatest accomplishment? My children
100. What is the meaning of life? 42